- Ride a UTV through the sands near Zion National Park
- Go sandboarding at sunset at Utah’s Peekaboo Slot Canyon
- Perfect for families—even kids love this outdoor adventure
- A private group makes for a safe environment without social distancing
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Peekaboo Trailhead parking area. This location is just off of highway 89 approximately 15 minutes due north of Kanab UT. Directions as well as a link to the location will be given prior to the experience date.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Razors Edge Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to have a great time." See review