- Sunrise tour: Visit Peek-A-Boo slot canyon at one of the most scenic times of day
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Ride trails in a Polaris ATV and sandboard down small dunes
- Learn about the area and its history from your guide
Departure & Return
We will meet at the parking area for the Peekaboo slot canyon trailhead. This location is just off of highway 89 approximately 15 minutes due north of Kanab, UT. Meeting instructions will be given prior to the experience date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Razors Edge Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff