- Go canyoneering in Zion, one of the best places in the country
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Experience is tailored to your group's abilities
- Includes photographs to remember the experience forever
Departure & Return
Lambs Knoll is 10.5 miles up the Kolob Terrace Road on the left-hand side. You will drive up the road see a sign for Lambs Knoll on the left and drive up a short dirt road to the parking lot. Your guide will be in a vehicle with the Amazing Adventures logo on the side, getting ready for your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons