- Leave the driving to your tour leader with this jeep adventure
- A local guide will provide commentary
- Snacks will be served free of charge
- Bottled water will be provided
Departure & Return
All Zion Jeep Tours depart from the Adventure Center. We ask visitors to arrive 10 minutes before their tour departs to ensure enough time to get settled.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zion Sunset Jeep Tour.
- "It gets chilly and you need to hold on to a handle." See review