Departure & Return
We meet at our storefront just off of highway 89, we share a space with Archies Food to Die For. You can park in the parking lot on the right as soon as you get onto Frost Ln or by the sign on the left as soon as you get onto Frost Ln.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY East Zion Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by East Zion Experiences 4-Hour Slot Canyon Canyoneering UTV Tour.