7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day at one of the biggest water parks in Greece, Zante Water Village. Situated on the southeast part of Zakynthos island, the 430,000-square-foot (40,000-square meter) facilities boasts a wide variety of water games and activities including a lazy river, three octopus slides, a giant jacuzzi, and much more. This is a family-friendly outing that all ages can enjoy. Entrance fee to the park and hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Full day outing to Zante Water Village
- Spend the day at a giant water park
- Family-friendly fun for all ages
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup/drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Sunbeds and umbrellas
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Selected Hotels in Laganas, Kalamaki, Argassi and Tsilivi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Remember your Camera, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, and money
- Swimwear and sunscreen recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Zante Water Village Visit with Transfers?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Zante Water Village Visit with Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Zante Water Village Visit with Transfers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Zante Water Village Visit with Transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Zante Water Village Visit with Transfers
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingZakynthosBus Tours - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory