5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Zakynthos is known as a breeding ground for the endangered loggerhead (Caretta caretta) sea turtle. Immerse in their watery world on this small-group day trip to southern Zakynthos. Visit the nesting beach of Kalamaki, look for turtles from a glass-bottom boat, and swim at Marathonisi (Turtle Island) and the Keri Caves. Wrap up with a photo stop at Cameo Island and a visit to the Aristeon Ecological Olive Press.
- Look for endangered loggerhead turtles on a visit to their breeding grounds
- Lounge on tiny, paradise Marathonisi, known as Turtle Island for its shape
- Glass-bottom boat—great for travelers who don’t like their face in the water
- Taste Zakynthos’ famous Zante olive oil and learn how it is made
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tickets for the boat
Food or drinks
Towels, Flip flops, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Snorkeling equipment.
Departure & Return
Lomvardou 20, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets at the Turtles Island. There are many cafeterias at the starting point of the boat, in Laganas beach, where travelers may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments. You can also buy them from a mobile floating store at Turtle island.
- Customers have to walk about 8 meters in shallow water to get into the glass bottom boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Trip-Turtles and Keri Caves?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Trip-Turtles and Keri Caves?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Trip-Turtles and Keri Caves?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Trip-Turtles and Keri Caves?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a good tour and you get to see the things that are listed." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Trip-Turtles and Keri Caves
3 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportZakynthosShore Excursions - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - Ionian IslandsAudio Guides - Ionian IslandsWater Tours - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsHalf-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory