Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After booking the tour, our customers can contact us, to define exactly their GPS location, in case it is not clear on google earth.
- Zakinthos Airport, Greece
- Port of Zakynthos, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint.
- There are cafeterias in Agios Nicholaos port where guests may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments.
- Guides and boat crew are experienced and certified.
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes in a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zakynthos All Day Tour Shipwreck beach, view point-Blue Caves, small groups.