Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint.
- There are cafeterias in Agios Nicholaos port where guests may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments.
- Guides and boat crew are experienced and certified.
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes in a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If the weather changes our program will change as well
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by VIP All Day private tour Shipwreck-Blue Caves-view point.