- Gain insight into Zagreb’s history and culture from your local guide
- Immerse yourself in the city’s atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Discover highlights including the Stone Gate and Strossmayer promenade
- Enjoy a ride on the city funicular, included in the price
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait in front of the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group for a great experience (the tour is limited to 15 people).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're a lady, wear trousers pants or a skirt that is appropriate for going inside a church." See review