9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Croatia’s inland highlights are often overlooked by visitors to the coast. Discover the iconic Krka Waterfalls on a day trip from Zadar, traveling the distance with ease via minibus. Avoid the restrictions of a rushed tour with free time to explore the park’s lakes, nature trails, and landmarks at your own pace, before relaxing on the return leg with round-trip transfer from your hotel.
- Take a break from the beach on a day trip to inland Croatia
- Swim in natural lakes and see flora and fauna in its natural habitat
- Enjoy seamless round-trip transfer from your Zadar hotel
- Maximize time before an evening flight, with provided luggage storage
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Zadar only
Free luggage storage in our office or on the bus
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up - drop off - out of Zadar (extra charge
Entrance tickets are not included - here are the prices
LOW SEASON PRICE LIST (1.4.2018 - 30.06.2018 , 1.9.2018 - 31.10.2018) Adults - 15 Students - 10.5 euro 7 - 18 years old - 10.5 euro Under 7 - free entrance HIGH SEASON PRICE LIST (1.7.2018 - 31.08.2018 ) Adults - 27 euro Students - 16 euro 7 - 18 years old - 16 euro Under 7 - free entrance
Departure & Return
Ul. Špire Brusine 8, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Please be in front of Elegance tours around 7:45 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend some good walking shoes for this excursion
- The park is half way to Split and you can visit the national park and continue to Split in one day
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can bring your luggage and keep it on the bus
- You can end the excursion earlier and collect your luggage from the bus
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elegance Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krka Waterfalls Excursion from Zadar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krka Waterfalls Excursion from Zadar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Krka Waterfalls Excursion from Zadar
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZadarShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikShore Excursions - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory