9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Island-hop around the Croatian coast with this small-group cruise from Zadar. While the skipper steers you to idyllic isles in the nearby archipelago, you’ll soak up the coastal sights and enjoy snacks along the way. Up to seven stops are included on the route, giving you ample time to snorkel, swim, and soak up the sun as you wish.
- Leave the boat work and the route in the hands of a skipper
- Save space in your day bag, and use the provided snorkel gear
- Skip bringing your own drinks, and sip complimentary beer
- Cut out the crowds and cruise by boat limited to just 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Bottled water & Beer for adults, and juices/ soda for the kids
Fuel & Navigation Costs
Local & Experienced Skipper & Licenced tour guide
Windproof Jacket & Sun Protection Cream
First Aid Kit & Safety Gear
Motion Sickness pills
Entrance Fees & Local Tax - 35 € / Person - Payable in Cash at the Check-In
Departure & Return
Obala kneza Trpimira 2, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Marina Tankerkomerc Zadar
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to age of 3 are strongly advised to share a seat with their parent/guardian
- We don’t recommend going to our tour to small children without parental guidance, disabled people, people with heart conditions and pregnant women
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival or non-arrival
- Dress code is casual: swimming suit, light summer clothes, walking shoes, towel
- We advise to bring local currency cash for personal expenditures: food and drinks or souvenirs on location, souvenirs...
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A current valid passport/ID/driver's license is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zadar Archipelago
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during ISLANDS OF CAPTAINS - Silba & Olib,Small Group –max 12 ppl, 7 Stops, Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ISLANDS OF CAPTAINS - Silba & Olib,Small Group –max 12 ppl, 7 Stops, Full Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ISLANDS OF CAPTAINS - Silba & Olib,Small Group –max 12 ppl, 7 Stops, Full Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursWater ToursWalking ToursSnorkelingJet BoatingFull-day ToursSightseeing Passes Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingZadarSkip-the-Line Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaSnorkeling - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaSightseeing Passes - DalmatiaSkip-the-Line Tours - ŠibenikWater Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikSnorkeling - ŠibenikJet Boating - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikSightseeing Passes - ŠibenikSkip-the-Line Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWater Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSnorkeling - Plitvice Lakes National ParkJet Boating - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSightseeing Passes - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory