Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private island-hopping cruise from Zadar
- Skippered small-boat trip to two or three archipelago islands
- Call at Uglijan, Osljak, Kostanj, or Frnaza depending on your chosen itinerary
- Swim from quiet beaches or visit traditional towns
- Soak up views of Zadar, the islands, and mainland from the water
- Flexible itinerary with choice of morning or afternoon cruise
- Price per boat, with maximum of six passengers
Departure & Return
Your boat will be waiting for you just next to the gas station on Obala Kneza Branimira street, just in front of the seating bench.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms