- Full-day Rottnest Island tour, from Perth
- Take a 3.5-hour guided bus tour of Rottnest then have free time to check out the main settlement
- View highlights such as the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Cathedral Rocks lookout, and Cape Vlamingh
- Learn about the military history of the island while touring the Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel site
- All-inclusive tour with morning tea, box lunch, round-trip ferry tickets, island bus tour, and hotel pickup and drop-off from Perth
Departure & Return
Free parking is available if self-driving. From Perth CBD head north on Mitchell Freeway then exit left when you reach Hepburn Avenue. Continue to the end and enter the harbour through the main roundabout. Turn left onto Southside Drive and follow the signs to 'ferry terminal'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rottnest Fast Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands