- Full-day bike hire and round-trip ferry transfers to Rottnest Island from Perth
- Soak up the scenery on a thrilling 40-minute cruise
- Pedal your way around the island on a self-guided tour
- Visit the Wadjemup Lighthouse or swim and sunbathe at the island’s beaches
- Ideal choice for family or friends
- Bikes, helmets and round-trip ferry tickets included
Departure & Return
Free parking is available if self-driving. From Perth CBD head north on Mitchell Freeway then exit left when you reach Hepburn Avenue. Continue to the end and enter the harbour through the main roundabout. Turn left onto Southside Drive and follow the signs to 'ferry terminal'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to ride their own bike.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rottnest Fast Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It was very convenient, as we were staying in Sorrento Beach." See review