7 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This private sailing trip from Volos Port gives you the opportunity to discover small lesser-known islands in the Pagasitikos Gulf. Visit Trikeri island to see its historic monastery and take a break for lunch and local drink specialties. While cruising between beautiful islands, there are plenty of activities to take part in—such as swimming, diving, or snorkeling.
- Private sailing trip to avoid the crowds and access stunning sunset views
- Excellent photo opportunities of the Pagasitikos Gulf
- Chance to see small islands off the beaten path such as Trikeri
- Flexible options—choose to relax on the boat or take part in water-sports
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
SUP and water toys
Departure & Return
Topali 1 , Topali 1, Volos 382 21, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet at the boat located at the main port of Volos
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/15/2021 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Cruises Pelion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Sailing Cruise in Pagasitikos Gulf from Volos Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Sailing Cruise in Pagasitikos Gulf from Volos Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Sailing Cruise in Pagasitikos Gulf from Volos Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 292172P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVolosWater Tours - HalkidikiSailing - HalkidikiFull-day Tours - HalkidikiWater Tours - ThessalonikiSailing - ThessalonikiFull-day Tours - ThessalonikiWater Tours - MeteoraSailing - MeteoraFull-day Tours - MeteoraCategory