4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Surprise of the day
The Secret and Recipes of my Granny
Three-course meal in a local home
Beverage (water and local wine)
Helpful tips to make pasta everywhere, everytime you want to.
Ingredients and Kitchen tools
Departure & Return
Via Sant'Egidio, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vallì Homemade
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during My Granny's secrets: Making pasta in the heart of Verona?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during My Granny's secrets: Making pasta in the heart of Verona?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during My Granny's secrets: Making pasta in the heart of Verona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during My Granny's secrets: Making pasta in the heart of Verona?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
My Granny's secrets: Making pasta in the heart of Verona
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesVeronaUnique Experiences - VenetoCooking Classes - VenetoUnique Experiences - VicenzaCooking Classes - VicenzaUnique Experiences - PaduaCooking Classes - PaduaCategory
Piazza delle Erbe Tours & TicketsSoave Tours & TicketsVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare) Tours & TicketsVerona Arena Tours & TicketsPorta Borsari Tours & TicketsNicolis Museum Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio) Tours & TicketsMovieland Park Tours & TicketsPonte Pietra Tours & TicketsVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia) Tours & TicketsAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti) Tours & TicketsPorta Palio Tours & TicketsScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere) Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero) Tours & TicketsPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante) Tours & TicketsRoman Theater and Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant’Anastasia Tours & Tickets