- 3-hour Amarone wine tasting experience at Cantine Tommasi from Verona
- Learn more about Veneto’s winemaking history with a tour of the Cantine Tommasi winery
- Sample four different Amarone and Valpolicella wines during an expert-led tasting
- Receive a bottle of Terra dei Ciliegi Verona IGT as a souvenir of your experience
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Great-value tour includes round-trip transport from Verona
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The temperature in the wine cellar is 16 ° C, we recommend appropriate clothing.
- During the tasting, wines will be proposed in combination with homemade breadsticks or local products.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Amarone wine tasting experience at Cantine Tommasi from Verona.