Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the theater holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather the boat tour is not available and we will provide and alternative
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. The only valid certification is obtained with: 1) vaccination or 2) recovery from COVID. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Not much free time to see or shop or eat as a matter of fact." See review