Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit a traditional family-run winery in Valpolicella and meet the vintner
- Tour the vineyards and estate, 17th-century cellar, and scenic terrace
- Taste a selection of Valpolicella, Ripasso, and Amarone wines
- Round-trip transportation from Verona to avoid the hassle of driving
Departure & Return
Depending on the type of your ticket, follow these instructions: [Wine tasting at the Winery]: meeting point at loc. Gazzo 4 37020 Marano di Valpolicella VR [W.T. + transfer -> Winery]: 10am VR centre; 10:15am train station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TENUTA SANTA MARIA VALVERDE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms