- Small-group tour (maximum 6) ensures a personal experience
- Rare opportunity to spend time with a local in their home
- Includes drinks (water and wine)
- All lunch ingredients provided: Enjoy your meal together after the lesson
Departure & Return
When you arrive in Campo Santa Margherita, you will see a big brown House in the middle of the square, go ahead and wait for Carolyn at the monument with the red pole behind. She will arrive there with the sign “cooking class”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of dietary restrictions due to allergies, food intolerances or religious preferences, please communicate them in advance, so that the chef can adapt the menu accordingly.
- From april to october the meal will be served outside on the terrace that overlooks the square (only if the weather is good)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From Aug. 6th to enter the cooking class you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms