- A unique way to explore Venice for fans of classic and modern cinema
- Visit locations across the city where famous movie scenes were shot
- Guide commentary about the making of films set in the Floating City
- See some of the most famous landmarks in Venice in just a few hours
Departure & Return
Getting out from the station on your right looking at the canal, at the benches near a bronze statue.
the most scenic place in Venice, where Canal Grande and Giudecca Canal meet, with views on Doge's Palace, St. Marks' basin, Riva degli Schiavoni and San Giorgio and Giudecca islands,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands