2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Venice’s tucked-away places as well as don’t-miss monuments on this walking tour. Your guide shares unusual stops not typically found on the tourist path, starting in Dorsoduro, the university district. Learn about the city’s history at sites like the Rialto Bridge and Marco Polo’s home, then meander through Campo San Giovanni e Paolo up to Piazza San Marco. Opt for a small group or upgrade to a private tour.
- 2-hour walking tour of Venice with a small group or a private guide
- Stroll from the Dorsoduro district to Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square)
- Marvel at the unmatched beauty of Venice, from hidden spots to well-known landmarks
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure, or select your time with a private option
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adul
- no wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Walking Tour of Most-Famous Sites Monuments & Attractions with Top Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Walking Tour of Most-Famous Sites Monuments & Attractions with Top Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice Walking Tour of Most-Famous Sites Monuments & Attractions with Top Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Piombi Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Santa Croce Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteAqualandiaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Venice IslandsCampo Santa Maria FormosaBrenta RivieraVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Cannaregio Hard Rock Cafe Venice San Lazzaro degli Armeni