Explore our promoted experiences
- Convenient way to experience more of Italy from Verona
- Gain more insight into Venice than you would visiting on your own
Departure & Return
The guide will be near the trees by the statue of Santa Maria Immacolata, holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair not accessible (bridges and stairs)
- Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies
- Wheather appropriate and comfortable clothes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- Minimum number of passenger: 2
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms