Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minutegondola ride in Venice
- Explorea different side of the city than can be seen during a walking tour
- SeeVenice from the unique perspective of the water
- Accesshidden places in Venice that can only be seen from a gondola
Departure & Return
please meet the tour guide IN FRONT OF THE POSTAL OFFICE in Calle Larga Ascensione
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No credit or refunds will be given in case you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher.
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- A gondola can host up to 5 people. If your reservation includes more than 5 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or you will enjoy different gondolas
- The tour might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This service is provided in Venice , Italy. Not in Nevada ( US)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "This ride is about 1/2 hour long and takes a very scenic and circuitous route so you can get a taste of the old world." See review