Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride on a six-passenger gondola along parts of the Grand Canal and smaller waterways
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Drift by top Venice attractions such as Palazzo Barberino and Peggy Guggenheim Collection museum
- Lose yourself in the romantic melodies as you soak up the passing sights
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After your arrival, hop on the shared six-seater gondola and sit back and let to your gondolier, clad in traditional clothing, cruise you through the wide and narrow, popular and offbeat canals through Venice. Each gondola holds six people and you will be part of a flotilla of eight gondolas floating together. See the city's main landmarks, including the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Grand Canal and various centuries-old palaces.
At one point during the ride, a singer will board one of the boats and begin crooning traditional Venetian tunes as you float along the canals. Sit back and let your ears take in the gorgeous songs and lose yourself in the sound and the look of Venice.
After about 35 minutes of floating through this magical city, return to the pier where your gondola ride finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please note that there is no guarantee your party will be seated together
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade.