- 3-hour cooking class in Venice
- Enter the private home of a passionate Venetian chef in the Cannaregio district
- Create a meal of specialties from Venice and Puglia, as the chef's husband is Pugliese
- Get plenty of hands-on experience and useful tips from your expert chef
- Dine on the meal you've created at the conclusion of the lesson
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the Guglie waterbus stop. https://europeforvisitors.com/venice/actv/guglie.htm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you don't want to experience the cooking lesson and simply want to enjoy the atmosphere of the house while chatting with Mercedes, while she prepares your menu, you can ask for this option
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It appears pricey but if you factor in the total entertainment time and the quality of the meal it is a good value." See review