1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend the day visiting the islands of Murano and Burano during this guided tour. See how Murano glass and Burano lace are produced, and receive a city map and audio guide (via smartphone app) of Venice. Relax on the boat terrace with panoramic views of the Venetian Lagoon—a sightseeing cruise not to be missed. Enjoy free time after disembarkation at St. Mark’s Square, with a transfer back to Punta Sabbioni.
- Sightseeing cruise from Punta Sabbioni to Murano, Burano, and Venice
- Live commentary and Wi-Fi on board the boat enhances your sightseeing
- A Venice city map and smartphone audio guide make it easy to explore
- Includes transfer from St. Mark’s Square back to Punta Sabbioni at the tour’s end
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Sightseeing cruise to the island
Transfer back from San Marco to Punta Sabbioni
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Lungomare S. Felice, 1, 30013 Punta Sabbioni VE, Italy
Punta Sabbioni at the pier 5, Il Doge di Venezia desk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- panoramic boat with terrace
- toilet on board
- children must be accompanied by an adult
- operated by a multi-lingual guide
- 1 pet allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY IL DOGE DI VENEZIA SRL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour from Punta Sabbioni - visit islands of Murano and Burano & Venice in 1 day!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour from Punta Sabbioni - visit islands of Murano and Burano & Venice in 1 day!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour from Punta Sabbioni - visit islands of Murano and Burano & Venice in 1 day!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour from Punta Sabbioni - visit islands of Murano and Burano & Venice in 1 day!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour from Punta Sabbioni - visit islands of Murano and Burano & Venice in 1 day!
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceDay Cruises - VenetoDay Cruises - TrevisoDay Cruises - PaduaCategory
Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCampo Santa MargheritaVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Bridge of SighsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)San PoloCampo San BartolomeoChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Hard Rock Cafe Venice MazzorboSanta Croce Venice IslandsPiombi Cannaregio Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo