Are you interested in?
251 Tours & Activities
San Polo Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
233 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Get exclusive, skip-the-line access to the very best of Venice on a private, 6-hour walking and gondola tour of the city. Learn about Venetian art and culture as you trace a route from Piazza San Marco to the elaborate Doge’s Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Discover the remarkable architecture and history of the Basilica San Marco, and continue through a series of churches, landmarks and picture-perfect highlights. Finish the day in true Venice style with a private gondola ride through the iconic canals of Venice.
- 6-hour private tour of Venice
- Skip the line
- Enjoy the personal experience of a private tour
- See the city's scenic and historic highlights
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees and gondola ride included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch is not included but the local guide can give you great recommendations
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Best of Venice Private Tour Including San Marco Doges' Palace and Gondola Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Best of Venice Private Tour Including San Marco Doges' Palace and Gondola Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you have a chance to take a tour of Venice you definitely should request Romy." See review
Product code: 20455P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Gondola CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)AqualandiaChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Piombi Campo San LucaMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaSan PoloCannaregio Brenta RivieraChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)