Explore our promoted experiences
- Two-hour private walking tour of the Rialto market, San Polo and Frari Church
- Vibrant Rialto fruit and fish market
- Artworks by Titian and Bellini at the Frari
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Campo San Luca Address: San Luca Square, in front of Bucintoro Viaggi Agency 4267/c, 30124, Venice, Italy Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, walk around the buzzing Rialto district, the historic hub of Venetian trade and commerce. Take in the sights, smells and sounds of the Rialto market, where Venetians have been gathering to buy and sell fresh fish, produce and other specialty goods for more than 600 years. Browse stalls piled high with locally caught fish and fresh regional produce, and observe the high-energy exchanges of local shopping.
At the end of your 2-hour tour, you can continue exploring the many shops and cafés around the Rialto on your own, equipped with new insight into the daily life and fascinating history of Venice!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience