Are you interested in?
From: $1,007.30per group (up to 6)
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- Private 4-hour tour of Murano, Burano and Torcello islands, in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise the Venetian Lagoon by motor boat with your guide
- Watch skilled glassblowers at work on Murano Island
- Admire Burano Island’s pretty fishing port and browse for lace in the island's traditional shops
- Explore Torcello Island and admire Venetian-Byzantine mosaics at the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
- This private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Murano, Burano and Torcello while receiving undivided attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointBucintoro Viaggi, Campo S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your first stop is the island of Murano, where glassblowers have been practicing their craft for centuries. Visit a glassblowing workshop for a firsthand look at this amazing art form, and learn what makes Murano glass coveted around the globe. You’ll also have a chance to explore the island’s historic streets and unique shops.
At the neighboring island of Burano, you’ll be welcomed by colorful fishermen’s homes and a charming historic port. Burano is famous for its lacemaking legacy, and local craftswomen still practice centuries-old techniques to weave intricate lace that is considered among the finest in the world. Enjoy leisure time to browse local shops, where you can purchase a unique lace souvenir to take home.
Finally, make your way to tranquil Torcello — a less-visited locale that boasts the distinction of being the first site of Venetian settlement. Learn about the island’s earliest inhabitants, who fled here in the 5th century to escape barbarian armies. Climb the bell tower at the 12th-century Church of Santa Fosca for panoramic views, and admire the detailed mosaics at the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta — the oldest church in Venice.
Your 4-hour tour concludes with a boat ride back to the original departure point in Venice.
Please note: Price listed is per person, based on six adults per boat. A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour.
- "Get your skipper and tour guide to pick you up from your hotel if possible and have them drop you off at their local lunch place to avoid tourist crowds." See review