2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy a family-friendly way to explore Venice on this intimate, small-group tour. Set off in the early evening and get ready to discover highlights like the Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Cathedral, and more. As you go, your guide will share stories, games, and other activities designed to entertain kids and inspire their imaginations. As part of the tour, you’ll also pause to enjoy a traditional pizza dinner, plus a scoop of gelato in the summer (or a toasty hot chocolate in the winter).
- A small-group tour lets you beat the crowds as you explore Venice
- See many of the city’s major highlights, all in one tour
- Your guide will share kid-friendly stories, games, and activities
- Enjoy a pizza dinner followed by gelato (or hot chocolate) for dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiesa di San Giacomo di Rialto, Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsCampo San Barnaba, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Illuminated Venice Tour for Kids & Families with Gelato & Sfogliatina Biscuit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Illuminated Venice Tour for Kids & Families with Gelato & Sfogliatina Biscuit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursVeniceHistorical Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Museo del VetroVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Cannaregio MazzorboPiombi Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)BuranoVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo San LucaBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteAqualandia