Are you interested in?
414 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
961 Tours & Activities
St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco) Tours
350 Tours & Activities
1 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Calling all independent travelers: The stunning, centuries-old Renaissance city meets the 21st century on this do-it-yourself guided tour of Venice, led by a handy smartphone app. Tick off all the highlights and discover lesser-known attractions only frequented by locals. Wander at your own pace as you learn about the legends and curiosities behind the lagoon-filled labyrinth.
- A do-it-yourself smartphone tour of Venice
- Walk like a Venetian: discover untrodden parts of the city left off most tourist itineraries
- Listen to audio commentary on each attraction for in-depth background on the city’s history
- No need to worry about getting lost: you’ll be able to navigate through a GPS map
Saved to wishlist!
Mobile Audio-guide for Canal Grande and all Venice historical center, Murano, Burano adn Torcello
Audio guide with pre-recorded commentary of the exterior of 200 points of interest
The mobile app has a detalied map of the city
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Piazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Rialto Bridge, Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
3: Giardini della Biennale, C. Giazzo, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
4: Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
5: Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
6: Zattere, 30133 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
7: Murano, 30141 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsCalle Dietro Ai Magazzini, 491, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- We will send you an e-mail with the QR and instructions to active the tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system:
- Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
- Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Live Venice and its Islands, 7 magical itineraries?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P76
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesVeniceUnique Experiences - VenetoAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - TrevisoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoUnique Experiences - PaduaAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Museo del VetroBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Santa Croce Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Ca' Rezzonico Scuola Grande di San Rocco Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Brenta RivieraVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)