8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Most day trips to the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello depart from Venice, but this convenient combo includes a round-trip transfer from Fusina on the mainland. Making it easy if you’re not staying in Venice, the trip cuts out any logistical confusion with ferries and gives you more time to enjoy the islands. Glass-making demonstrations on Murano, and free time on Burano and Torcello await.
- Book a Venice islands day trip with a handy boat transfer from Fusina
- Avoid any hassle in Fusina by booking your day trip online, in advance
- Visit all three of the Venice islands and have ample free time to explore
- Watch artisan glass makers at work in a factory on the island of Murano
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip from Fusina Terminal – St Mark’s, Riva degliSchiavoni (Venice)
Boat excursion to Murano, Burano and Torcello
Visit to a Murano glass factory with demonstration
Multilingual guide on board the boat
Entry ticket to the cathedral and Torcello museum (approx €10 per person)
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Fusina , Fusina, 30176 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Pier of public transport FUSINA stop in Fusina (VE).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Boat Tour of Venice Islands from Fusina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Boat Tour of Venice Islands from Fusina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Boat Tour of Venice Islands from Fusina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Boat Tour of Venice Islands from Fusina
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Ca' Rezzonico Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Bridge of SighsMazzorboMuranoPiombi Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice IslandsAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle San Lazzaro degli ArmeniMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Campo Santa MargheritaVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)