Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn the secrets behind St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
- Watch a live glassblowing demonstration in an old factory showroom
- See Venice from the water on a classic gondola ride
- Explore the city's most historic quarter with the help of an app and audio guide
Departure & Return
For Doge's Palace & Basilica visit: The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.
Glassblowing tour & Gondola ride: With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand. It's between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The doge's Palace & Basilica visit is at 10:45 AM - Glassblowing at 2:30 PM and the gondola ride at 4:00 PM
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide or local gondoliers strike (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Services could be done in different days, please you should indicate the date for each tour
- You will receive the QR code and the instruction to activate the mobile app by e-mail at the moment of reservation. Please download the app before to start the tour.
- Please pay attention Our App, is totally independent from your the Viator App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On Sundays, feast days and in case of unplanned religious celebrations the Basilica tour foresees the visit with direct access to the Terrace and to St. Mark's Museum situated on the first floor. Due to the Holy Mass taking place at the ground floor, in those festivity days it is possible to admire the mosaics partially from the first floor.
- Due to the security reason, luggage and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Basilica and the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms