- A motor-boat tour through the Venetian Lagoon, with stops in Murano, Torcello and Burano
- Visit a glassmaking factory in Murano, an island world-renowned for its centuries-old glass history
- See the brightly colored fishing homes of Burano
- Learn about the islands' backgrounds and histories as you traverse the lagoon's waters
- Ideal for families and those looking for an alternative experience to the typical Venice crowds
Departure & Return
The yellow desk is located by the Prisons’ Palace in Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark’s Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is mandatory to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time, upon arrival at the redemption location you should present your printed voucher to the representative, once verified you obtain the ticket and can join the tour.
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain (in these cases it can be postponed the days after).
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is MANDATORY aboard and in the glass factory. So, please bring your own.
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned and the tour will leave with small groups.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms