Are you interested in?
47 Tours & Activities
Venice Islands Tours
68 Tours & Activities
4 Tours & Activities
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy another side of Venice with a guided motor-boat tour through the Venetian Lagoon, with stops at Murano, Torcello and Burano islands. Journey past a stunning 16th-century church, Lido beach resort, and Venice's stunning Public Gardens en route to Murano, known for its rich, centuries-old glassmaking history. Explore one of its factories, then set out for Burano, often regarded as one of the world's most colorful cities. Afterward, make a stop on Torcello, a peaceful, less-populated island where you'll find a series of exquisite Byzantine mosaics in a 7th-century cathedral.
- A motor-boat tour through the Venetian Lagoon, with stops in Murano, Torcello and Burano
- Visit a glassmaking factory in Murano, an island world-renowned for its centuries-old glass history
- See the brightly colored fishing homes of Burano
- Learn about the islands' backgrounds and histories as you traverse the lagoon's waters
- Ideal for families and those looking for an alternative experience to the typical Venice crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
Transportation by panoramic boat with toilet.
Glass demonstration and a Murano Furnace
Audio guide with digital map with description of 30 Highlights on the islands
Entrance fees to churches in Torcello
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointShore Excursion tour desk, Riva degli Schiavoni, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is mandatory to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time, upon arrival at the redemption location you should present your printed voucher to the representative, once verified you obtain the ticket and can join the tour.
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain (in these cases it can be postponed the days after).
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is MANDATORY aboard and in the glass factory. So, please bring your own.
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned and the tour will leave with small groups.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice islands boat tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice islands boat tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice islands boat tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice islands boat tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceDay Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)DorsoduroBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteHard Rock Cafe Venice Venetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta) Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Santa Croce Cannaregio Campo Santa Margherita