- Skip-the-line admission tickets to San Marco museums with free guidebook and map
- Enjoy seven detailed itineraries for you to follow at your own pace, perfect for adventure lovers
- Get in-depth information on each site with your own complimentary guidebook
- Planning made easy: simplify your trip with handy public boat transportation schedules
Departure & Return
Departure PointVenice Tours Assistance (NEWSSTAND), Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Collect the tickets starting from the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257
Opening hours: from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE
- DOGES PALACE OPENING HOURS: From 09:00am to 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm).
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- Collect the tickets starting from the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257 Opening hours: from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes suggested
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned. The tour is individual.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket & Guide Book.
- "We could spend as little/much time as we liked in each area and if you decide on the day you want a headset it's an additional 5 euros." See review