Are you interested in?
47 Tours & Activities
Venice Islands Tours
68 Tours & Activities
4 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Venture outside the tourist areas of Venice and explore the islands of the Venetian Lagoon on a guided boat tour. With this tour, you’ll set out from a pier conveniently located near St. Mark’s square to visit the islands of Murano and Burano. You’ll tour a glass factory and watch a glass blowing artist in action in Murano, and enjoy free time strolling the colorful canals and browsing the artisan shops of Burano.
- Discover the islands of Murano and Burano in the Venetian Lagoon
- Learn about Murano glass making and watch a glass blowing demonstration
- Stroll along the canals of Burano and see the colorful fisherman’s houses
- Catch the boat from a convenient location in St. Mark’s Square
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
Transportation by panoramic boat with toilet.
1 hour and 15 minutes on Murano and Torcello
1 hour and half on Burano
Visit to a Murano Furnace with a live glass demonstration
Departure & Return
Departure PointShore Excursion tour desk, Riva degli Schiavoni, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is compulsory to be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure.
- The visit could be multilingual.
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain (in these cases it can be postponed the days after).
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- The use of the mask aboard and in the glass factory is mandatory. Please, bring the your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Islands Day Trip: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Islands Day Trip: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Islands Day Trip: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Islands Day Trip: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 5
- "I do recommend this excursion but mainly for the visit to Burano." See review
Product code: 21441P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceShore Excursions - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoPorts of Call Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoShore Excursions - TrevisoDay Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoPorts of Call Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoShore Excursions - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaPorts of Call Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaAqualandiaSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo San LucaScuola Grande di San Rocco Santa Croce Campo San BartolomeoVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Brenta RivieraChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)San Lazzaro degli Armeni