4 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
cycle map and route information
accident insurance and third party liability insurance
Wine tasting in a family run winery in the Euganean Hills
Traditional Italian life
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
guide service (available on request)
adult and child helmet, extra on site 5.00 euros per day
Everyting not indicated
Departure & Return
Viale delle Terme, 107/B, 35031 Abano Terme PD, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/12/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
1/18/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Bike Tour In The Euganean Hills?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Bike Tour In The Euganean Hills?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Bike Tour In The Euganean Hills?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Bike Tour In The Euganean Hills?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPaduaVeniceFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoMountain Bike Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaMountain Bike Tours - PaduaCategory
Ca' Rezzonico Santa Croce Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)MazzorboLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)MuranoLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Scuola Grande di San Rocco San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Piombi Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Cannaregio Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniCampo San Luca