1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When visiting Venice during Carnival, break away from the crowds and explore the city’s rich past in an unusual way with a traveling performance. A costumed actor from the renowned Pantakin company brings to life the medieval traditions of the ‘Codega,’ leading visitors on an entertaining walking route through the city’s backstreets and legends.
- Join a traveling theater show during the Venetian Carnival
- Costumed guide resurrects a centuries-old performance ritual
- Learn about Venice's history and lore while moving through sidestreets
- Fun and entertaining option for families with older kids
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour with a professional actor of Pantakin Company from Venice
Itinerary flyer of the tour
Departure & Return
Sotoportego del Cavalletto, 1117, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed later)
- In case of particular events, the itinerary could be change
- The visit could be bilingual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Carnival: walking Theatre Show - Venice Secret?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Carnival: walking Theatre Show - Venice Secret?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Carnival: walking Theatre Show - Venice Secret?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Carnival: walking Theatre Show - Venice Secret?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Campo Santa Maria FormosaLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)BuranoChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Campo San LucaBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteSanta Croce Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)San PoloMuranoBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)