- Private day trip from Venice to the Prosecco Hills for tastings and lunch
- Sip sparkling wine and learn about its production at two wineries
- Meet the guide’s family at their osteria, where traditional dishes are prepared
- It’s a unique experience in a scenic region surrounded by vineyards
Departure & Return
Departure PointCity of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Traveler pickup is offered
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
We will wait for you by the Constitution Bridge (or also known as Calatrava Bridge) in Venice on the side of Piazzale Roma at 9am. We will hold a sign with your name
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY A sparkling day on the Prosecco hills by Yellowboot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff