Are you interested in?
425 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
971 Tours & Activities
Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto) Tours
274 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the hidden gems of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Venice on this action-packed walking tour. With its narrow streets and 400 bridges, it can be easy to get lost in Venice, but you won’t have to worry about navigating, as a guide will lead the way. Learn local secrets, and visit multiple top sites in one day such as St. Mark’s Square, the Grand Canal, and Doge’s Palace.
- A walking tour takes you to places you couldn’t get to by public transport
- Small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- The perfect tour for first-time visitors to Venice
- Learn about Venice’s art, architecture, and history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointStazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3hours Venice walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3hours Venice walking tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3hours Venice walking tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3hours Venice walking tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Piombi Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMuranoLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Cannaregio Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)