- Float through Venice's famous canals on a private, 30-minute gondola ride
- Travel down the Grand Canal on a classic Venetian gondola
- See landmarks like the Rialto Bridge, Papadopoli Palace, and Punta della Dogana
- A reserved boat means privacy and comfort for your group
Departure & Return
The gondola starting point is in between Hotel Violino D'Oro and Salvatore Ferragamo shop. Just reach the "Gondola Service" kiosk and show them your voucher with our company name FABEREST and your booking number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each gondola carries a maximum of 4 people. Larger groups will be divided between multiple gondolas
- This tour takes place in sun or rain, but please note that in the event of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled by the local supplier and a full refund will be provided
- Dress code is smart casual; comfortable shoes on the gondola and no high heels please
- Please remember that you need to book a seat even for babies
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We were in a time crunch and they allowed us to go 30 minutes early." See review