Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
127 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
28 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Dive in to one of Spain's most storied (and time-consuming) dishes—authentic Valencian paella—during this small-group cooking class. With all equipment and instruction provided, it will be easy to follow your guide's step-by-step instructions. Then sit down to enjoy the feast with drinks and dessert provided.
- Cooking class with all ingredients and equipment provided
- Small group means you get personalized attention
- Meal of paella with coffee, tea, and dessert
- Sangria, wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
Saved to wishlist!
Spanish Omelette, Serrano Ham, Cheese, Steamed Mussels, Olives...
Paella, Valencian Tomato Salad
Seasonal fruit, Valencian Cake, Sweet Wine and Coffee
Sangría, wine, beer, soft drinks or water
All ingredients and equipment to cook
Dessert, coffee and mistela
No visit Ruzafa Market on Sunday (closed)
Departure & Return
Departure PointParròquia de Sant Valero, Carrer del Pare Perera, 6, 46006 València, Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, Russian and Spanish)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My First Paella - Experiencias Gastronómicas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seafood Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Seafood Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Seafood Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seafood Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 13
See all 13
Product code: 102062P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeValenciaCooking Classes - BenidormCooking Classes - AlicanteCooking Classes - IbizaCategory
Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Old TownValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Barrio del CarmenHouse of San Vicente FerrerTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Plaza de la ReinaValencia HemisfericAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Lladró MuseumOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Plaza del MercadoQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)