Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
27 Tours & Activities
15 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Trieste is one of Italy’s most multicultural cities, but it’s hard to explore the city’s unique cuisine without a local insider. With this cooking class, connect with a “cesarina”, or home cook, to discover and prepare Trieste’s classic dishes. Make three authentic recipes together while your host shares anecdotes and tips, and then enjoy what you’ve made over a meal. Remember your experience with an official Cesarine apron and tote bag.
- Explore Trieste’s multicultural cuisine with a hands-on cooking lesson
- Learn about the city’s gastronomic history and culture with a “cesarina”
- Prepare a number of traditional recipes in your host’s home kitchen
- Relax over a meal featuring what you’ve cooked together
Saved to wishlist!
Bigoli or Risi e bisi or Gnocchi
Baicoli biscuits or "Moro" chocolate pastry or Zaeti biscuits or Tiramisu
Private Cooking Class
Tasting of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official 'Cesarine' apron
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrieste, Trieste, Province of Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P173
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesTriesteUnique Experiences - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaCooking Classes - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaDining Experiences - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaUnique Experiences - KoperCooking Classes - KoperDining Experiences - KoperUnique Experiences - PiranCooking Classes - PiranDining Experiences - PiranCategory