7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
31100 Treviso, Province of Treviso, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Tours and More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prosecco experience. Wine tasting. Full day ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Prosecco experience. Wine tasting. Full day ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prosecco experience. Wine tasting. Full day ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prosecco experience. Wine tasting. Full day ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrevisoFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoClassic Car Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VeniceBus Tours - VeniceWine Tastings - VeniceClassic Car Tours - VeniceFull-day Tours - VeniceFood Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaClassic Car Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory