1 to 3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximize your time in Toulouse with a great-value 24-, 48- or 72-hour Toulouse Card. Enjoy free entrance to museums and monuments including the Château d'Eau, Musée des Augustins, and Couvent des Jacobins; up to 20% discount on Garonne River cruises, hop-on hop-off bus tours, and Segway tours; unlimited use of public transport, including airport shuttle buses; plus special offers at many of the city’s shops and shows.
- Free entrance to over 15 top Toulouse attractions
- Savings of up to 20% on tours, attractions, shows, and shops
- Choice of 24-, 48-, or 72- hour pass
- Unlimited use of the city’s trams, metro, and buses
Saved to wishlist!
Museums - FREE: Toulouse Museum and gardens, Musée des Abattoirs, Musée des Augustins, Musée Saint-Raymond, Musée Paul-Dupuy, Musée Georges-Labit, Musée du Vieux-Toulouse, Fondation Bemberg, Le Château d'Eau, Muséum du Pastel (Terre de Pastel), Quai des Savoirs, MATOU
Monuments and Heritage Sites - FREE: Couvent des Jacobins, Amphithéâtre Romain de Purpan, Ancienne Eglise Saint-Pierre-des-Cuisines, Déambulatoire et Crypte de Saint-Sernin
Transport - FREE : On way and return on airport shuttle, travel on the buses, travel on the metro, travel on the trams
CLOSED UNTIL SPRING 2020 : Musée des Augustins
Industrial, Aeronautical and Spatial Sightseeing: Cité de l'Espace - 15% discount ; Let's Visit Airbus and Aéroscopia museume - 10% discount (booking required)
Tours and Cruises : Tourist Office guided tours: 1 walking tour free in the program ; Touristic Trains - 20% discount ; Hop On Hop Off Citytour - 20% discount ; Cruises on the Garona River or Canal du Midi with Les Bateaux Toulousains - 20% discount ; Boat Restaurant - O Toulouse Menu = €10 discount; Menu Occitania = €5 discount ; Excursions in the region with City Tour Sud Ouest - €3 discount ; Segway Toulouse or Loisirs Mobilboard - 10% discount
Shows and Leisure Activities: N5 Wine Bar - 10% discount (min 20€ charge on your card) : Zoo African Safari - €3 ; National Theatre of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées (TNT) - €6 ; Cinémathèque de Toulouse - €1 off full price ; Stade Toulousain - 15% off normal adult rate / Toulouse Olympique XIII - buy one, get one free ; Calicéo Toulouse - 2 hours for €2 or a full day for €5
Shopping : Tourism Office boutique, and museums boutiques - 15% discount ; 10% discount on Terre de Pastel shop, Maison de la Violette (excluding tea products), Graines de Pastel, Violettes et Pastels on the Violet and Pastel ranges, Les Trésors de la Violette on the Violet range, Toulouse Olympique XIII ; Practical Services = Banque Travelex - 3% on rates
NEW IN 2019 : L’Envol des Pionnier -1€, Halle de la Machine -1€
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point & drop-off location
- Collect your Toulouse City Card at the Toulouse Tourist Office, Donjon du Capitole, Charles de Gaulle Square (nearest metro: "Capitole" - line A)
- We can send it to you if you come over 15 days after your purchse.
- Please contact the Toulouse Tourist Office for sending options.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Office de Tourisme de Toulouse
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toulouse Tourism Pass City Card?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toulouse Tourism Pass City Card?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingToulouseSightseeing Passes - Midi-PyrénéesSightseeing Passes - MontpellierSightseeing Passes - BordeauxCategory
Lombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives)Happy ForestCarcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne)Pont NeufPuymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin)Albi CathedralMuseum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)Les Abattoirs MuseumAeroscopiaBlack Mountains (Montagne Noire)Lastours Castles (Châteaux de Lastours)Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade)Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne)Cabardès Wine RegionSpace City (Cite de l'Espace)