2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an immersive overview of the sights and attractions of Timisoara on a two-hour walking tour. Follow your guide and small group through the Old Town, Victory Square, and Union Square. This is your chance you get a closer look at one of Europe’s most overlooked cities. Explore the interior of Orthodox Cathedral, walk through the ruins of the city’s fortress, and more, while your guide narrates.
- Discover one of Romania’s hidden gems
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Cover the city’s main points of interest in just two hours
- Visit the interior of the Orthodox Cathedral
Saved to wishlist!
Personal costs (souvenir, drinks, etc)
Supplement for private tour: € 10,00/person
Departure & Return
Strada Mărășești 2 , Strada Mărășești 2, Timișoara, RomaniaThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Romanian National Opera, Victory Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Travel Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour Timisoara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour Timisoara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour Timisoara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour Timisoara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
City Tour Timisoara
1 hour 5 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTimisoaraCity Tours - Western RomaniaWalking Tours - Western RomaniaCity Tours - BelgradeWalking Tours - BelgradeCity Tours - Cluj-NapocaWalking Tours - Cluj-NapocaCategory