- Time-saving welcome tour of Thessaloniki ideal for those new to the city
- Hassle-free way to get your bearings and a taste of the city and its culture
- See the main sites, try a local snack, and hear history you’d miss if alone
- Includes priority ticket to Archaeological Museum ticket to use as you wish
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe port of Thessaloniki, next to the entrance (in front of the white mast)
Return DetailsWhite Tower of Thessaloniki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The guided walk operates rain or shine, and has an approximate duration of 45 minutes; please allow for a grace period
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended
- This is not a guided tour of the museum or any other monuments. The local host will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide
- Youths under their 18th year of age must bring their I.D. card or passport as proof of age to enter the museum free of charge
- Your admission tickets will let you skip the ticket lines at the museum. The booking voucher can be used only at the meeting point of the walk, in exchange for the actual museum tickets
- Museum opening hours: Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epiculiar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.