4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat and drink your way through Thessaloniki on this delicious half-day food and culture tour. An insider guide will lead you though the market, explaining Greek traditions and helping you sample regional foods along the way. Delight in watching the production of local sweets and try your hand at making some yourself. The tastings on this fun outing will add up to the equivalent of breakfast and lunch.
- Enjoy a half-day food and drink tasting tour of Thessaloniki’s market
- Eat the equivalent of breakfast and lunch as you get to know Greek culture
- Watch the production of traditional sweets and make some yourself
- Tastings are included in the tour cost and vegetarian options are available
Saved to wishlist!
The 4-hr tour includes drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast and lunch
Visit to the open market (open on Monday to Saturday)
Exclusive privileges from tour tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues
Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge and great personalities
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Location Name: Meeting point: Inside the Port of Thessaloniki, across Eleftherias Square (in front of the white mast). Directions: Tour departs from inside the Port of Thessaloniki, nearby the white mast when you enter the Port on your left hand side. Your host will be wearing an 'E' badge on his/her T-shirt. Return Location: The tour does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided.
Departure PointMeeting point: Inside the Port of Thessaloniki, across Eleftherias Square (in front of the white mast).
Return DetailsThe tour does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual host
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The total tour length is approximate; please allow for a grace period
- Tours do not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8km are covered per tour
- We are child friendly! Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- We are child friendly! Children from 5 to 12 years old pay half price tickets.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Epiculiar
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Thessaloniki Half-Day Food and Culture Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingThessalonikiFood Tours - MacedoniaWalking Tours - MacedoniaHalf-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory